The following are guidelines. They are based on state and local regulations. Before you move in, you are required to sign an agreement to follow Agoura Self-Storage policies. This written agreement is subject to change.
- Smoking and the use of alcohol is prohibited at the storage facility.
- Firearms are prohibited at the storage facility.
- Occupant shall own the lock used to secure the storage space.
- No work may be performed on any vehicles in the facility.
- There can be no alteration of the storage space or any other facility amenities.
- No dumping of waste or trash at the faciliy.
- Living Things
- Flammables of any kind (gas, diesel, kerosene, oil paint, etc.)
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia including marijuana
- Hazardous items of any kind
- Hazardous or toxic waste material of any kind
- Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Any item which detrimentally affects other tenants or the facility
- No sleeping or staying overnight on the facility
- Any illegal use of any kind
- Any use deemed inappropriate by the manager of staff of the facility
- Blocking traffic for others for extended periods
- No working in the unit at any time - storage use only